Day 22. I can tell I’m almost “done” with this project. It’s not quite flowing the way it did at the beginning and some of my ideas feel a little tough to get out and into the pockets. I tried about 50 things fir the pocket on the tree page and none of them felt quite right. Then I messed up the cut on the photo for the logbook page and rather than fixing it just added some tape. Done is better than perfect.
The little 22 is from Michael’s, I replaced the cord to have that red and white bakers twine. It’s also the tab (or thing you can grab) to lift the bottom up. (Please excuse the horribly chipped nail polish!!)