Hello blog! It has been awhile. I finally have enough of a grip on my busy life to plan a few blog posts, so here I am!!
This little blog series kind of fell by the wayside as I cut back on the number of kits I subscribed to (I honestly can’t believe I used to get the Scrapbook, Documenter and Stationery kits for a good number of months…) But now that Studio Calico is offering more items in the shop, my package this month was super exciting to receive! So here is my Take 5!
- Documenter Kit cards. I am really digging the navy blue and the green. Always yes to the black and white cards… that’s my love language!
- These adorable word stickers, they are also available in the Documenter Kit, and I love the phrases on them. We love our summer festivals, and there is even a sticker with festival on it. Win.
- These fabric tags were in the Scrapbook kit, and also in the shop as a separate item, so they were a no brainer to pick up for someone who loves scrapbooking and fabric (it’s kind of like they know their customers!)
- These leaf die-cuts. With gold foil. And pink. Nuff said.
- Wood Veneer & set, also a part of the scrapbook kit that was available in the shop. I love &s, I love wood veneer, and a few of these are big enough to occupy a pocket by themselves, which is what I love to do with items like this.
- For an Honorable Mention item I included this great rose-gold glitter tape. It may not get used in my regular project life (thus the Honorable Mention) but I anticipate it being a go-to item for my December Daily this year, so still a quality kit item.
Most of these items are still available in the Studio Calico shop, so go check it out!
(no affiliate links, just stuff I bought and love!)